W e A r - L i F e - E a T s

Friday, February 6, 2015
W E A R :
http://www.patagonia.com/us/product/womens-special-edition-re-tool-snap-t-fleece-pullover?p=11934-1

I have been loving my Patagonia ever since I got it for my birthday on Monday and it has been the best. Its so warm and soft. Everybody I saw was wanting to touch it. I found this very breathable, and super cute too. Definitely recommended!

L I F E :

I have been loving this website called Polyvore. You can put together outfits and makeup and post them. It is super fun to play around with when you are bored. You can also post them on your blog, which happens to make it better when you have nothing to post about. Spring outfit inspiration, maybe?

E A T S :

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiLdSCogzQrKa2KHvJdPaIklocypKYYovlCcAR88gWg-UmSDJybXbmoVsD7NnMI0-VfRShpUvceMeTArYLng2ggPrl6Ughujck3if9l3q_lkndlLqAm2RNndhKdWZlx5LHoCnWtlEgCM8Y/s1600/Nutella+French+Toast+Rolls+with+Cinnamon+Sugar+04.png



I haven't had this in a very long time until today. It is the nutella French toast rolls. I will tell you if your a nutella fan you will love these. They are too amazingly good. All you have to do is flatten a piece of normal bread and spread nutella all over it. Then, roll it up to dip into egg yolk. Put it on a pan and wait till it becomes golden brown. Then, sprinkle some cinnamon sugar on top and eat!



This was an inspired post from Lily Pebbles :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top