September Goals 2016

Sunday, September 4, 2016

New. Fresh clean slate. September. Its a new month. Summer is now gone. School is starting and it is bitter-sweet. It is a bliss time to make goals. I like making goals for myself to achieve. I like beginning a start of something new. Creating a better start than last month is ideal for me. The goals I am mentioning are ideal for myself in making me better as a person. I don't want this to be goals straight to my blog or for school. Making goals for my personal self will make better progress in the things I do. So, I want to keep this casual. No ranting on and on. Just a list of personal goals...

Try not to fill my head with worries.

Don't focus on the negative.

Laugh more.

Say yes to more.

Don't overwork.

Keep things simple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top