4 Everyday Lipsticks

Friday, September 2, 2016

As easy as it may seem finding an everyday lipstick can be hard. I truly had to work up to this bunch of lipsticks I love. Most of these are pink-nudes because they match with pretty much anything. Who does not love a nice nude color on the lips for a pop of color. Also In these four sticks I added in a red color. A red can make the look even if you do not have time for eye shadow. Then of course a pink when you are feeling it. Those are the colors and now here are the lipsticks for that...



Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss in 01 is a very deep true red color. I love a nice cheeky red. This lipstick is so buttery and glides on the lips so well. I love that this stick is so long lasting on the lips as well. Its definitely opposite of a matte lipstick; this one looks amazing in light. It is shinny and looks as if you have highlight on the lips.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss in 32 is a peachy nude. I originally thought I was not going to like this color because it was peachy toned, but the color looks amazing on my pale complexion. It is a very creamy, long lasting lipstick. This color matches so much. It really brings out the blush on the face. Like the Rimmel lipstick in 01 this too gives a great shine.

Sonia Kashuk Velvety Matte Lip Crayon in Pinky Nude 09. I got this recently and love it. Its like a lip liner and lipstick into one. I use its skinny tip to line my lips and then fill them in with using the entire crayon end. I love when you can use one product for two things at once. It stays a nice matte finish but its not as long lasting a I had hoped. I end up reapplying this throughout the day but I am too in love with the color and finish to give it up. This color almost has a not wearing lipstick kinda look.

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Elusive 205. I have been using this forever. Amazing lasting coverage. Its a little drying on the lips since it is a matte lip. Its not so much of a balm but it has a minty smell and feel. I usually put on a lip balm before putting this on to make it glide on smoother. Don't worry this lipstick does not crack on the lips; its just that mine are quite dry. I also love that this lip crayon allows you to roll it up for more. So many lip crayons do not have this. I just love the packaging.

What is your everyday lip?

xx

Lexi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top