Feeling Down & Out About Blogging

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Normally I like to have a general beauty, fashion, or lifestyle post idea and theme I want to rant about. But, recently I haven't been feeling it. Every idea I've tried to decide on losses power in my brain and tells me its not good enough. I have been comparing myself lately to other bloggers and blogs that are more successful and prettier than mine. Their pictures are perfect and they know what they are doing. These are some things I like to tell myself...






1. Don't concentrate on other blogs.

2. Clear your mind with a book, TV, podcast, etc.

3. Post only when you feel an idea, don't force it.

4. You don't have to be like the others, don't feel pressured to post anything unlike you.

5. Be yourself because everyone else is taken.

6. Post what you feel is right to.

7. Keep an open mind to new ideas.

8. Stay positive.

9. Don't overthink posts.

10. Don't get discouraged.

11. Do not worry about what other people might think.

12. Write a post on how your feeling.

13. Look back on old posts you wrote.

14. Remember your purpose.

15. Don't get stressed-out.

16. Blog for you.

17. Read your amazing comments.

18. Remember that blogging is supposed to be fun.

19. It has to rain before flowers can grow.

20. Be fearless.

21. Lastly, don't give up, keep blogging!


Do you ever feel down about your blog?

xx, 
Lexi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top