February Faves 2015!

Friday, February 27, 2015
 
February has been great, with my birthday, snow, and lots of beauty fun. I am so glad February is one month closer to summer. I know its weird, but I am really looking forward to summer and its only the end of February. I'm already searching for new bikinis.
 
The first thing I have been loving this month is my Lavender Chamomile Body Mist by Sleep.
This smell is very relaxing with its sweetness, but a little sour. Its definitely a strong scent. I like the natural flowery scent although it kind of makes me sneeze.
I have been obsessed with hand sanitizers like forever now and wanted to get more this February, and this are the ones I liked most - the vanilla berry sorbet and Anjou pear. They are so nice and smell amazing. I personally like the fruity ones vs. the sweet sanitizers. These are really cute to pop in your purse or attach to your lunch box.
I love the EOS lotion. I got this one in Berry Blossom. I like the packaging on this, they are really easy to pack in your travel bag. They take up less space. Another thing too they smell amazingly fresh and feel so soft. EOS lotion is super effective and doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy. That is the one thing I love most about it!
Next, I've liked the Milani Brow Fix in color Light. I really haven't tried brow things at all so this was brand new to me. I wanted to get the full kit because I wanted to test things out. Turns out I had no complaints and really liked it. I have nothing to compare this too though, but they are definitely pigmented and nice for on the go too.  
I have found lots of new makeup dupes, and found lots of great reviews on Maybelline's Age Rewind Concealer. I have really liked this. It actually fits my skin tone, I wish I could find a foundation this light. The coverage is nice for blemishes and definitely buildable. Let me know in the comments below if you have any foundation requests for super pail skin.
I have been using a lot lately Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm. I love the way it makes my lips feel. So soft and smells so natural. Its definitely a lip treat!
This last one is my absolute favorite. I usually never wear bracelets, but this one I just love. I wear it almost every day. Its called an Alex & Ani Bracelet, and you can get these with any cute charm that mean something. I got the humming bird represents pursuit of dreams while keeping an open mind to spiritual awakenings.
 
It has been a great February see u in March!
 
xx,
Lexi
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top