The Color Of Fall...

Friday, October 10, 2014
When it comes to fall, I love using eye shadow in many different fall shades. These are some of my favorites>>>




1. I love the fall and these fall colors really get me in the mood for fall. The first one is the Victoria Secret Silk Wear Shimmering Powder Eye Colour in the color 87 Starry Eyed. ($11.00) 





2. This one is my favorite, the Maybelline Expert Wear eye shadow in all the colors of Mocha Motion. This is one of the best kits, I like this one for the all in one feature with directions on where to apply it, and of course of its crazy cute colors




3. I also really like the Victoria Secret Eye Colour 1 Brush. It is really soft and silky and has a great tip for blending as well as applying.





4. The MK Signature threesome pallet comes with blush and makeup brushes. I really like this combination and color. Although in the picture I only showed the eye shadows that pop out.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top