September Favorites....

Monday, September 29, 2014

I have spent lots of time with these products this September! And enjoyed and continue to enjoy each and every one of these! 

- Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara - I particularly like this for the volume and fine brush, to avoid all those clumps.  
- Kabuki Brush - My favorite brush of the month. I love this brush for its softness and for applying blush so perfect. 
- Maybelline Master Hi-Lighting Blush - I like this for its 2 in 1 blush/hi-lighter. It really lights up my face. 
- NYX retractable eyeliner - Easy to use, retractable, and no need to sharpen love it!
- Sweet Pea Perfume - Great fruity/flowery smell, that smells amazing.
- Cinnamon Vanilla Candle (Yankee Candle) - Its the warm scent of fall, love this amazing smell. 
- Garnier Fructis Style Volume Anti - Humility Hairspray - Loving this for Adding instant volume, Anti - Humidity, Its made of natural bamboo extracts. 




  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top