Freshly Pinked

Thursday, March 31, 2016











Spring is my favorite time for wearing makeup; it’s not too cold and not too hot to where the point you makeup is melting off. I often find myself applying additional products because the weather is so superior. I can never go on my Pinterest board without seeing a pink made up face. I love wearing pink on the lids and a pinky blush on the cheeks. Since spring is one of my adored makeup wearing seasons here is some of the things pink I have been loving…








As you may know, it came out in December and I am loving it this spring is the Tartest Contour Palette. It goes great with pale skin. It has two different bronzing shades, two different correctors, and blusher and highlighter. I swear it smells like chocolate. I don’t always go for all of these a once but a soft contour and blush during the day works wondrous as a spring combination.















I couldn’t resist not plop this in my post, it’s the Maybelline Mascara Lash Sensational. If you have not already tried this, it is a must have. Coming from a girl whose lashes are short and unable to curl. I didn't like this mascara at first because it was so water based, but after a while I ended up loving it because it curls my lashes so well and stays. This mascara makes my eyes look open and fresh for this spring. I did a full review on Maybelline Mascara Lash Sensational in a post.









I haven’t been too big about Essie nail polish. I have been more of an OPI person than any other nail liquors. But I have to say Essie has stunned me and I have been preferring it lately. It’s just as sterling as OPI. I got the colors in Flowerista and Mod Squad. Flowerista is more of a plum color and Mod Squad is a pure pink. I felt they were admirable and springy.









This lip color, Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss Lipstick in 32 is a peachy nude color. It appears darker in the lipstick than on the lips. It is long lasting and doesn't dry my lips out, very moisturizing. It has been my go - to lip color lately. I really love how it can add a hint of sunshine to your face. It’s a very happy color.


 



What pink products do you fancy to wear in spring?



XX,


Lexi












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top