Pins I'm Lovin' #1

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Pinterest has been my main go to when it comes to inspiration and new ideas. Its the perfect place to go when your feeling a bit uninspired or have a bloggers block. I usually just surf Pinterest until I find something inspiring so I have just created a roundup of my favorite pins for when I'm feeling a bit burnout - and hopefully inspire you too...


S'more Ice Cream Sandwich . . . . . . . . . . . . . this Cute Quote






Turquoise/Pink Nails . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .this Pink Palace 

Upcoming Fall fashion . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . this pink smoked wing liner 

This cute & easy hair style  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . Mug, Nails, Stripes, & Quote





Cute Stationary . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .this Cute Pineapple and Quote  
Let me know if you enjoyed this post - I might do more of these!

XX, 
Lexi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top