A Little Walk In Carytown

Monday, April 6, 2015




Today I went to Carytown in Richmond. I have gone here many times, but have really explored. The first thing I did was go to this really unique restaurant called Mellow Mushroom. They are known for most for their pizza. I got one of their Hoagies, and they were too good.
 
Then, we explored some vintage shops and consignments. I found some old fashioned makeup, but they were too expensive and I didn't really know if it was worth it. We weren't to pleased until we hit this one cute store called Lou lou's. They had some really cute accessories. I got this fancy floral baseball cap. One of the best shops in Carytown!

We also stopped by Carytown Cupcakes. They were really yummy. I got a red velvet with crème cheese icing.

I think that Carytown is more for its food, than shops, yet I had lots of fun in this cute town!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top