Creamy-Matte & Glistening Autumn Lipsticks...

Friday, November 14, 2014




 
These autumn lipsticks are two of my favorites. They are both amazingly creamy and pigmented. The two I have in the pictures above are 660 Touch Of Spice (matte) and 105 Pink Wink (regular). I love these great high quality lipsticks because they are so weightless on your lips you don't even realize that its there. If you have dry lips always or just at the moment don't expect this to do the job. I would strongly recommend a layer of lip balm or chap stick to keep it moisturized (Bert's Bees, Baby Lips, EOS, or Vaseline etc..). I like how they supply your lips with a burst of color and a creamy surge of texture. They are both very similar in color, but different in finishes.
The packaging is so elegant and smooth. I love the finish of the entire product. You can find these Maybelline creamy lip colors at very reasonable prices. The 660 Touch Of Spice (Matte) is $5.49, and the 105 Pink Wink is only $5.59 at www.Target.com.
 
What's Your Favourite Fall Lipstick?
(Don't forget to let me know in the comments below & Stay tuned for more posts every week!)
:) ^^^ :)
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top